Hidden Gems: Meet JODI DENG of iMeal Prep by Jodi
I’m honored to have been interviewed by VoyageLA!
They reached out to me and wanted to share my story, and today, September 28, 2026, my story was published as part of their Inspiring Stories Series. In the article, I share how I started iMeal Prep by Jodi, the journey that brought me here, and some of the struggles I’ve faced along the way.
Opening a business is not easy. I’ve learned that building a small business takes patience. There are days when you put yourself out there and don’t immediately see results, but you have to keep showing up, learning, trying different things, and believing in what you’re offering.
I’m grateful for how far I’ve come and excited to continue growing, one meal at a time.
Thank you, VoyageLA, for giving me the opportunity to share my story!





Comments
Post a Comment